Monday, December 5, 2016

Facebook Safety -by Megan Goodman


  1. Never share password 
  2. Think before you post 
  3. Adjust your privacy settings
  4. Only be friends with people you know in Real Life 
  5. be nice 
Questions- Answered by Megan.
Q- A stranger that I have never met before sent me a friend request on Facebook. Should I say yes? (Accept?)
A- No WAY!!

Q- Someone asked for my password. Should I give it to them?
A- No WAY!

Q- My friend made me mad and I want to write something mean about her on Facebook. Or make a mean video about her.
A- you Should not That not nice

Facebook is fun if you are using it safely

3 comments:

  1. Great work, Megan. I miss you, too. I'm glad you are working hard for Carly, and learning Facebook safety. BE SAFE!!! Love Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. When one is ready to open the doors of their dream business or expand into new professional realms Facebook allows you to grab on to that dream with both hands and take advantage of the free online marketing strategy tools available through Facebook, the success is there for the taking, and it is all in knowing how to get more likes on Facebook.buy real facebook post likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the safety of Facebook account is very important so we should always concern about it. to know all the safety features of the Facebook, every one contact the Facebook customer care service. to know more about it you can visit the link below......

    www.quicksupportservice.com/how-to-contact-facebook.html

    ReplyDelete