Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Hometown Louisville, Kentucky


My Hometown
Louisville,  Kentucky
By Adam Jackson
The Derby is hosted at Churchill Downs on the first Saturday  of May.



bats are made here.

The Louisville Zoo has 1,700 animals.

Louisville has great restaurants.






Louisville  football is exciting!

#8 Lamar JacksonPosition: QB
First UofL football player to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated

Louisville is a fun time. You can go to the movies,  go  bowling and go  out to eat.  Going to  a football game at Papa John’s Stadium to see Louisville is fun when they win.   The UL football team is cool.  It's my favorite.  Lots of people, like my parents go to Derby and I go to the Oaks on the day before Derby. Seeing the Louisville Bats and going to the Slugger Museum is fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment